Talbert Pipes- A Talbert "Black Gold" bulldog and four new Ligne Bretagnes

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Mar 21 17:25:41 EDT 2013

Bonjour! It's been a while since the last update (Over a month!) but I'm back with some new pipes at last, and several more soon to come. The big one is the new Talbert Briar "Black Gold" bulldog, which is a very unusual creation indeed and has quite a story to it:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

There are also four new Ligne Bretagnes, most of which are in our long-shanked, slightly bent Canadian style, which is the theme of the next couple of weeks of LBs:

Look for lots more variations on this shape to come in the near future, along with a couple of other new Talberts I've got in the works. Sorry it's been so long between updates, but I've been working on a variety of requests and special projects in a (probably vain) attempt to get caught up on my backlog. Those of you who follow our Facebook and Twitter pages have already seen the Pipe & Pint anniversary pipe I made, which you can also see a pic of on our site frontpage if you're not a social network type.

I've also got a couple of pipe blog posts coming up soon. Look for me to be slightly more verbose than usual in the near future as I test out a couple of mechanical keyboards I'm trying out. I couldn't resist the siren call of real mechanical key switches that click and register properly, unlike the quiet rubber dome-type switches of most modern keyboards, which for me seem to miss about one out of every ten key presses. It's surprising how nostalgic the experience is to an old-school typist like myself, to once again have my office filled with the sound of clickety-clack.

That's all for now! As always, thanks very much for your time and for your interest in our work!
www.talbertpipes.co