Talbert Pipes- Three more new Ligne Bretagnes and the first Goblin of 2013

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Apr 30 21:51:14 EDT 2013

Bonjour! Sorry to follow up so quickly after the last email update, but I've just posted the first Goblin of 2013 and I wanted to get it and the other new pipes up before the end of the month. Check out the new green thing here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/goblins.shtml

Also new are three standard shape Ligne Bretagnes… one of which is a Fat Dwarf variant that I suspect is probably going to go *real* quick. There's also another new shape, that I don't believe I've made before, a sort of half-paneled Prince:

Finally, for those who have joined the email list since the last update (There have been many! Where did all you new guys suddenly come from?), there's an unstained, unwaxed, Talbert Briar "virgin" sandblast available here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

That's it for this evening. For those who might not have seen the last update, though, I'll reiterate that we now have a payment plan available through Paypal - You can read up on all the details via the "Bill Me Later" links on each catalog page. I hope that will be a help to all those folks who might see something that they absolutely, positively MUST have at a time when they don't happen to have the full cash available.

Thanks very much for your time, and for your interest in our work!