Talbert Pipes- A new Talbert Fantasy Bulldog plus two new Ligne Bretagnes

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri May 24 21:35:33 EDT 2013

Hello all! It's been a pretty quiet month here - Those of you who follow my Facebook personal account will know I've been working on some articles for an upcoming sci fi magazine, which has been a wee bit distracting from the pipe work. However, I've got a small update posted tonight - Two new Ligne Bretagnes:

... and one new, very beautiful and very unusual Talbert Briar Fantasy Bulldog:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

I'd hoped to have another Talbert Mushroom to go with it, but once again, those who follow my business Twitter feed know that that project went a bit south last night when the custom Sargasso green stem snapped during bending, sending me back to making a whole new stem from another material. Look for that one, plus some other new goodies, to be posted before the month is out.

Thanks very much for your time, and I hope everyone is having an entertaining Spring!