Talbert Pipes- Talbert Mushroom and four new Ligne Bretagnes, incl two Collectors

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sat Jun 1 21:34:04 EDT 2013

Evening all! People have been fussing about the weekday "during work" updates, so here's one on the nice relaxed weekend (Well, relaxed for most of us… Sorry about your truck, You-Know-Who!). I'm posting to alert that I've just added a new Talbert Briar Mushroom to the catalog (Many people have been asking me about this pipe since I posted preview pics of it on Twitter and FB):

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

I've also posted four new Ligne Bretagnes, including two new Collectors, and a hilarious pair they are as one is an elegant, waif-like canted bulldog churchwarden and the other is a monster-sized ODA poker. Check them out!

The huge poker blast is my bet for first to go. There just aren't many Ligne Bretagnes of that size. In other news, we're having a small staff shake-up here. My wife has been doing all our pipe photography and website page assembly for a while now, but recently Pipe & Pint has come into need of website help and both of us are going to be joining their team in a part-time capacity, my wife more than me. She'll be doing the photography for their estate pipes and online sales, and I'll be doing their commercial write-ups… which ought to be interesting, having one pipemaker write commentary on other brands of pipes, but maybe I can provide some decent insights, who knows. In any event, we're both looking forward to it but the extra work is likely to have some impact on our own production - How much remains to be seen.

That's all for now, but I've got several more in the works already, so I hope to have another update soon. As always, thanks for your time and thanks for your interest in our work!