Talbert Pipes- Two new LB Collectors and a new Goblin!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Aug 14 22:58:04 EDT 2013

Bonjour all! It's been a while, I know, but things have been very busy here at Chez Talbert - I am still working on the big Pipe Club project, but I had to take a little break after so many billiards and do something unusual. In this case, "unusual" took the form of a radical new Goblin in Very Large size:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/goblins.shtml

...along with a pair of new Ligne Bretagne Collectors (One Liverpool, one ODA poker):

That's it for the moment, for pipe news. I should be finishing up the club pipes fairly soon, just in time to start Autumn pipe season...

...and speaking of things that go bump in the night, I have been up to one other side activity recently, writing a couple of articles for the new UK magazine Space Monsters (I also write and draw a little comic strip for them). The magazine is aimed at fans of classic SF and fantasy cinema and TV, defined in this case as roughly from the 30's to the late 70's. My own articles cover the Sinbad films of Ray Harryhausen and a crazy list of giant bug movies, and the first issue has articles on Godzilla, Space: 1999, The Blob, Star Trek, and more. Check it out, if you're interested in that sort of thing!

http://spacemonstersmag.wordpress.com/buy-space-monsters-magazine/

Now, back to the billiards…!
As always, thanks very much for your time, and for your interest in the odd things that pop out of our workshop.