Talbert Pipes- New Ligne Bretagnes and new Talbert Ibex

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sun Sep 1 17:06:55 EDT 2013

Hello to all our email people! New pipes on the site, at last. I finished up the Seattle Club POY project and am on to other things. I had picked out a small mountain of workable stummels for the Seattle project and had a few left over, so there are three new Ligne Bretagne billiards posted, in a variety of finishes:

Also, I finally finished up a Talbert Briar Ibex that I've had rattling around the workshop ever since 2005! You can read about its bizarre history in its description text:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

In other good news, the sharp-eyed will notice that our Twitter feedbox on the home page's sidebar is now working again. Sometime semi-recently, it completely broke due to mysterious changes in the Twitterverse, and the box vanished. Emily spent some time yesterday surfing the web for widget support and constructed this whole new box for our Twitter posts, so once again, those who don't have Twitter can still see our previews and random comments from right here on our site page:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/index.shtml

Next up is the Facebook page feed from the bottom of the page. That one broke too, and that's her next project, to figure out why and get it working again so even non-FBers can see what workshop updates we post.

Also, in closing, it's now September... and Halloween pipe season is starting. I plan on doing little other than Halloween pipes for the next two months, to be posted to the site as they're completed. First up will be a Nightmare Blowfish…

(Also, the usual rules apply - I have no idea how many I'll be doing, just however many I can get finished in the time allotted. Also, no idea what shapes. No pre-sales, no reservations, etc - They're available when they go up on the site, as they're finished. I hope it will be an entertaining month, as this first one is looking very nice indeed and I've got many odder sketches still)

That's all for now - As always, thanks very much for your interest in our work!