Talbert Pipes- Another little update

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri Dec 6 17:19:17 EST 2013

In keeping with my intent to post everything I make as fast as I finish it during these two weeks before Christmas, I've just posted a new Ligne Bretagne Collector:

It's a long-shanked, tavern-style Dublin blast with a horn stem. Also, look for an LB Collector poker to be posted soon, it's nearly done. I've also put up our website's homepage "holiday decorations" :D

Thanks very much for your time, and I hope no one is going crazy from holiday stress yet!