Talbert Pipes- Last of the Dwarves for now, plus Yule

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Dec 3 14:30:19 EST 2013

Hello all! Here's another small update. I know this is probably a bother compared to my usual two-updates-per-month, but I wanted to put everything we finish up on the site immediately for the first few weeks of December, so the email notices will be coming much more frequently for a little bit, just for the holiday season, so help the chances of shoppers looking for gifts.

Today's notice is for a new Fat Dwarf on the Ligne Bretagne page, plus the return to availability of the smooth one. That sale fell through, so it's back available again. The new one is a red/black sandblast with an expansion chamber shank design:

Also, there are only three hours left in the auction for the current 2013 Talbert Briar Yule Pipe:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Talbert-Yule-Pipe-2-/321264062536?

Not quite sure why this one hasn't attracted any bids yet, as I think it's a better looking pipe than the first one was, but c'est la vie. If it does not sell on ebay, I will move it to our website catalog. It will, however, mean no more Yule Pipes for this year - If they're not going to sell quickly, I'll need to work on something else, as they're far too labor-intensive to just sit in inventory. We'll see what happens!

In sad news, a good family friend of ours passed away last night, very suddenly and by surprise. I'm not sure how this will impact my schedule for the next few days, but I know there will be a funeral and we will be visiting and helping out as best we can. I'll try and keep the business running as smoothly as possible but I'll have to ask for a little tolerance if items don't ship out immediately or I'm not able to answer emails as quickly for the next couple of days.

Thanks very much for your time, and I hope everyone is having a good December!