Talbert Pipes- First LB Collector of 2014 plus more LBs

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sat Feb 1 17:59:47 EST 2014

Hello all! I was planning on waiting for a while longer for the next update but the sale of one of the recent Ligne Bretagnes fell through so I figured I would just go ahead and post the pipes that were finished now, to kick off the month. You can see them here:

The one with the band is the one that's now available again (The buyer wanted something bigger). The crazy one is the new LB Collector, the first one of 2014 and quite a ridiculously silly thing it is, too! Still, it should be a hit with any fans of monster stubby Rhodesians out there…

That's all for now - A simple update, this time, after posting the first Halloween pipe and it's accompanying fifty-hundred photos in the last update. Thanks veyr much for your time, and for your interest in our work!