Talbert Pipes- Last of the update deluge - a new LB Collector

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Mar 17 00:07:21 EDT 2014

Hello again, everyone! This is the last of this weekend's update deluge, which I'm sure will be a great relief to the folks who are tired of the frequent email notices. I've got a lot of errands I need to handle tomorrow and then it's back to our more normal update schedule. The last pipe of the bunch is a new Ligne Bretagne Collector, a long-shanked sandblast with a horn stem:

Someone on Facebook suggested I should do something to commemorate the crazy NC ice storm, so here it is - a wild display of extreme sandblasting to mark the wild display of extreme nature. Thanks very much for your time and patience with this string of rapidfire updates, and I hope everyone is having a very good March!