Talbert Pipes- Two more Ligne Bretagnes just posted

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sat Mar 15 23:41:30 EDT 2014

And hello again. Following up my email of last night, I'm writing with news that I've just posted two more new Ligne Bretagnes to the site:

They're another matched pair, this time bent apple/pear shapes, one sandblasted and one smooth. Thanks everyone for your patience and tolerance as I work like mad these next few days to get us caught up on our missed days of work from the big southern ice storm of 2014!