Talbert Pipes- Five new Ligne Bretagnes up

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sun Apr 13 21:08:07 EDT 2014

Bonjour, all! Just a quick note to say that I've just posted five new Ligne Bretagnes to the site catalog:

They're a mix of two shapes, our large bulldog and a long-stemmed, squat paneled pumpkin-like design. I've got more of both in the works for a follow-up posting sometime later this week, also, so don't despair if you miss one of these. There will be more! I'm playing around trying to find my ideal working pattern for LBs. It's most efficient to make a dozen or more of one shape at a time, but that also gets really boring so I'm trying a few weeks of making them in pairs and swapping back and forth between shapes.

That's it for now. I hope everyone has had an excellent weekend, and I'm sure you're all looking forward to getting back to work tomorrow… :D
Thanks very much for your time, and for your interest in our work!