Talbert Pipes- Four more new Ligne Bretagnes before the weekend

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Apr 17 16:00:31 EDT 2014

Hello all, I'm back with one more small update to follow up! I've just posted four new Ligne Bretagnes, including the last two bulldogs of the set I mentioned in the last update, and the last of the squat paneled pumpkins. I'd intended to wait and add a couple more pipes to this update until I realized we were almost up on Easter weekend and the post office would be closed and if I wanted to get any pipes sold and shipped, I need to post what I had on hand today and not wait. This way any sold pipes can go out tomorrow and be underway, at least. I always hate when someone buys something on a Friday night and there's no way to ship it until Monday… My built-in American expectation of instant service, I guess :D

Anyway, four new LBs:

And hey, an update before midnight, even! More to come next week.

I hope everyone is having a marvelous 29 degree Spring like we are…