Talbert Pipes- Seven more new Ligne Bretagnes available

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Apr 23 12:14:41 EDT 2014

More pipes! Having Emily back in the workshop to help me has given our production a huge boost. Today I've posted seven more new Ligne Bretagnes to the catalog:

One is a Collector and the rest are a mix of bulldogs, princes, a churchwarden, and one smooth. Pop in and have a look!
As always, thank you very much for your time and for your interest in our work. Springtime is a wonderful time to be a pipemaker.