Talbert Pipes- Bulldog Madness begins

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sun Apr 27 20:53:20 EDT 2014

Bulldog madness! A big ongoing run of bulldogs kicks off tonight. I was talking on Facebook with some folks about the fact that bulldogs tended to sell very quickly, whenever I put them up, and it spurred me to wonder just how *many* bulldogs I could make before it temporarily satiated my buyer demand... so, as a result, I'm diving into an ongoing project of making and posting a whole bunch of bulldogs, just out of curiosity. Tonight's pipes are all Ligne Bretagnes, six examples of the ever-popular large straight bulldog. Upcoming pipes will probably include some more of the smaller-size bent LBs, plus at least one Talbert Briar Fantasy Bulldog, currently in progress.

Six straight sandblasted bulldogs:

That's it for the moment but look for more to come! As always, thanks very much for your time and for your interest in our work, and I hope everyone is out there having a most excellent Springtime!