Talbert Pipes- Here endeth the Madness

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri Jun 27 15:26:29 EDT 2014

Here endeth the Madness! Yes, all good things must eventually come to an
end, and so it is with Bulldog Madness. After three months straight of
producing almost entirely bulldogs, it's time to put the dogs to rest for a
while and do some other shapes again. The next theme is going to be stubby
pipes, so noseburner fans take note. I doubt there will be as many fans of
stubbies as there are of bulldogs (Seriously, we've made hardly anything
else for three months trying to satiate the market and they just keep
selling!), but we'll see. In the meantime, check out the last five Ligne
Bretagnes bulldogs just posted - Four sandblasts and one very beautiful
natural smooth:

That's all for now.  I hope everyone is having a great summer!