Talbert Pipes- Closing out June with two new Ligne Bretagnes and a blond Talbert Morta

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Jun 30 00:49:48 EDT 2014

Here's an update for the night owls out there... or perhaps for the early
morning Monday risers!  Time to close out the month of June. This is the
last you'll hear from me till probably the second week of August, as I've
got a lot going at once here. This is a small update in quantity but a big
one in unusual-ness. First up are two new Ligne Bretagne Dublins, the first
different shape from bulldogs that we've had to sell for a while now:

The bigger news is the new blond, sandblasted Talbert Morta that's now
available. I've got three more blocks of this material left and two are
already spoken for. When it's gone, it's probably gone for good, so if
you've had an eye on getting one of these blond mortas, now's your chance!

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

That's it for now, but as always, thanks very much for your time and for
your interest in our work!