Talbert Pipes- Summer Stubby Madness!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Jul 7 15:45:00 EDT 2014

It's Summer Stubby Madness! Our new running theme is stubby - Short, squat,
shirt pocket-sized pipes. As with the now-closed Bulldog Madness, I'll
basically be making as many stubby pipes as will sell, for as long as I can
enjoy doing them, and we'll see which gives out first, market demand or me!
At least with the general theme like stubbiness, I have more variety than
just making bulldog variants over and over. This first batch consists of
seven new Ligne Bretagnes in a wide variety of bowl shapes, from Dublins to
billiards to princes. More to follow soon!

As always, thanks much for your time and interest, and I hope everyone is
having a great July!  Happy Independence Day (late) to our American
audience and Happy Independence Day (early) to our French friends!