Talbert Pipes- Seven new Ligne Bretagnes, including a Collector

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Jul 17 22:05:32 EDT 2014

Hello all!  I've just updated our site with seven new Ligne Bretagnes,
including one smooth Collector with seriously killer grain.  You can see
them here:

There's a little something for everyone, including Liverpools, green pipes,
a bent, and more.  Also, in the silliness category, I updated our Pipe Blog
today as well...

http://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/2014/07/discussions-with-kaiju.html

What can I say?  I had a little time to kill :D  Although one probably has
to have spent many years in the pipe forum community to get the jokes.
 It's entirely possible I've accidentally created the most niche-specific
web comic ever, for people who are both knowledgable pipe hobbyists AND
Godzilla movie fans.

Finally, in more practical news. I'm hoping this email will reach a number
of you quicker than in times past.  I've had some people complain about
receiving emails that were time-stamped hours after they were sent, and I
poked around in the settings for our mailerbot and think I've corrected the
error, so if I got it right, everyone should receive this immediately after
I hit 'Send'.

As always, thanks very much for your time, and thanks for your interest in
our work.  I hope everyone is having a great summer!  Me, I'm ready for
October already...