Talbert Pipes- A brief follow-up

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri Jul 18 21:02:36 EDT 2014

Hello again, everyone!  Apologies for following on so soon after this
morning's email notice, but there were a couple of quick bits of news I
wanted to share.  The first is that it looks like I've fixed the email
notice delays, hurray!  Or at least, I haven't gotten any complaints back
from anyone that they didn't get their email notice until 9 hours after the
update went up.  If anyone is still having this problem, PLEASE let me know!

Most of the current update is now sold out, only two pipes are still
available:
This last one favored the euro folks, since it went up around midnight,
when all the Yanks were in bed but our EU friends were having their morning
coffee.  I'm trying to scatter the updates around the clock a bit more
these days.

I'm winding up Stubby Madness for the moment, time to figure out what the
next theme will be... billiards, maybe...

However, in some absolutely fabulous news, Talbert Pipes will be appearing
in a new ongoing web comic!  Some of you may remember that I wrote and drew
my own web comic for some time, before writing my book devoured what little
playtime I had to invest in Kentucky Fried Popcorn.  During that time, I
met a lot of interesting folks involved in the online web comic community
and one in particular is an extremely talented artist who does a very
retro-themed strip.  He's begun a new comic called "Awfully Decent Fellows"
and I'm told that Talbert Pipes, and indeed the whole pipe hobby, will be
turning up in it!  So, if you want to see what our pipe stuff looks like in
quality print, set yourself a bookmark on this:

http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Awfully_Decent_Fellows/

Right now it's just the opening page up, but check back often for updates :D

And that's all the news from Lake Wobegone for the moment...