Talbert Pipes- The summertime Goblins are up, and more!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Jul 28 16:39:27 EDT 2014

Welcome the summertime Goblins. I've posted a really excellent update
today, I think, with a wide variety of pipes on offer, from a beautiful
smooth Ligne Bretagne panel to a pair of Ligne Bretagne Collectors that are
like Jekyll and Hyde in personality, but probably the biggest news is that
the first two Goblins of 2014 are now posted.

The new Ligne Bretagnes:

The new Goblins:
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/goblins.shtml

I was quite surprised when I went looking at the last Goblins to find I
hadn't made any since last year! I guess all of these standard classical
Ligne Bretagnes I've been doing over the past few months have left me
feeling creatively antsy, as these first two Goblins are a bit nuts...
Huge, extravagant things perfectly suited to living wild at the bottom of
anyone's garden. Needless to say, it's clearly getting into Halloween
season here at the Talbert Workshop, and the mood is in the air...

Thanks everyone for your time, and for your interest in our work!