Talbert Pipes- Summertime Goblin churchwardens and new LBs

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Aug 13 17:35:14 EDT 2014

Hello all!  The summertime Goblin invasion continues.  I've just posted two
new Goblins, both churchwardens, to the site:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/goblins.shtml

I should stress here the same thing I mention in their descriptions -
They're big pipes.  Churchwardens tend to look tiny in their full-length
photos, by virtue of trying to cram that whole long stem in there, but in
actuality they're both fairly large pipes - check dimensions and bowl sizes
in the specs.

Also, there are three new Ligne Bretagnes for anyone whose budget might not
stretch to Goblins, or who might not be shopping for a weird looking green
thing...

Although, a couple of those Ligne Bretagne blasts are pretty weird looking
in their own right!  Some very unusual briar grain this time around.

Finally, I don't think I mentioned it previously, but my Pipe Talk web
comic had another update a couple weeks ago:
http://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-boys-talk-kirstens-and-baragon.html

There's another update just around the corner, as soon as I get this site
update handled and a few lurking back projects caught up.

That's it for now, thanks very much for your time!