Talbert Pipes- More Apples at the Autumn Apple Harvest!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Sep 24 23:06:09 EDT 2014

Good evening (or morning), all!  I've just posted five more new Ligne
Bretagne apples to the site.  We've tried to get a little something in
a wide variety of colors and finishes, so I hope there will be a pipe
in there to please most every taste.  You can check them out here:

That's it for the moment.  I hope everyone is having a terrific
Autumn, and thanks very much for your support of our work!