Talbert Pipes- Closing out September with more Apples, new Goblins, and an unusual Talbert Morta estate

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Sep 30 23:27:01 EDT 2014

Greetings!  We're closing out the month of September with a nice
varied update that covers a lot of ground. First up, there are new
Ligne Bretagne apples, from the Autumn Apple Harvest:

These innocent little apples, however, are also joined by a pair of
new Goblins, one a churchwarden and the other... well, a vampire.
You'll see:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/goblins.shtml

Finally, I've posted an estate morta from my own personal collection,
one that I made and have kept for myself since 2002. It has rather a
story behind it, so check it out if you're interested in the odd and
unusual history of our little company/adventure:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

That's all for now.  I hope everyone is having a most excellent
Autumn, and that everyone else is looking forward to Halloween as
eagerly as I am (Probably not possible, but still...).  Thanks very
much for your time, and for supporting this little dream job of ours!