Talbert Pipes- Finishing up the Autumn Apple Harvest and also, it's Goblin time...

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Oct 8 17:11:27 EDT 2014

Hello October! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Halloween season!
Here in our workshop, we've just finished up the Autumn Apple Harvest,
and the last few apples are now posted on the Ligne Bretagne page:

Also, there's a new Goblin in town, and it's rather warty... It's
definitely the right time of year in the Talbert workshop!

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/goblins.shtml

I probably am not going to do any actual Talbert Halloween pipes this
year, however, just Goblins. I thought about it long and hard, but
ultimately I need to keep the money flowing this month to pay off some
old debts, and making Goblins is a much less risky alternative than
sinking the whole month into doing a couple of $2000 Talbert
Halloweens that might or might not sell, and might leave me broke for
cash if even one did not. I'm a little disappointed because I was
hoping to get seriously sunk into doing some really extravagant
Halloween pipe designs for a change, but sometimes the needs of the
business trump the needs of the creative, and fortunately Goblins are
plenty fun to make in their own right.

That's all for the moment, but look for many more Goblins to be
scampering onto the site in the days and weeks to come...  As always,
thanks very much for your time and for your interest in our work!