Talbert Pipes- Welcome the Goblins of October, plus three new Ligne Bretagnes

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Oct 14 21:42:40 EDT 2014

Hello to all!  I've just finished another catalog update.  I've posted
two new Goblins:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/goblins.shtml

Since I opted not to do any Talbert Halloween Pipes this year, I think
some flair is bleeding over onto the Goblins... They're certainly
tending to be big and extravagant.  This update includes that large
mushroom-ey churchwarden that I previewed on our Facebook page.

Also, for the more classical of preference, I've posted three new
Ligne Bretagne Dublins:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/goblins.shtml

All three are canted Dublins, though largely by accident, as future
LBs will be a variety of shapes from now through December, now that
we've finished up the big run of apples.  One of these is a
particularly beautiful smooth natural that positively glows.

Finally, for those of you who follow my utterly ridiculous web comic
"Giant Radioactive Lizards eloquently discuss Collectible Tobacco
Pipes", I just posted a new strip... :D

http://lizardsandpipes.thecomicseries.com/comics/7/

This one might be particularly interesting since it features the funky
little Drew Estates expansion chamber pipe that I got for my birthday
from Pipe & Pint.  They're carrying them there, though I'm not sure if
they have any more in stock at the moment.  Still, if you want one,
give them a call at (336) 218-8610 and I'm sure they can fix you up.
It's a wonderfully odd little thing, intriguing to folks like myself
who enjoy the vagaries of Kirstens and such, and as soon as I got it,
I knew I'd have to do a web comic about it.

That's it for now.  Thanks very much for your time and for your
interest in our work!