Talbert Pipes- Quick follow-up

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Oct 14 22:50:48 EDT 2014

Sorry for the quick second email, but I wanted to note that I screwed
up and posted the wrong link to the new Ligne Bretagnes.  It doesn't
seem to have caused much confusion since two of the three are already
sold, but FWIW, here is the working link to the one pipe remaining:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagne-catalog/14141lb.shtml

On another note, I completely forgot to mention that I'd also posted a
new article to our Pipe Blog, this time devoted to my thoughts and
experiences and opinions on social marketing:

http://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/2014/10/social-marketing-101.html

Basically, it's just a little primer on what I see people doing badly
and what I've done over the years that has worked out well for me.
Maybe it will be of interest to some of the other folks on our email
list who market their own stuff online via Facebook, Twitter, etc.