Talbert Pipes- More fundraiser news

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Nov 13 16:07:32 EST 2014

Hello everybody!  No new pipes this time, but there IS news about the
little fundraiser I've been running for a friend.  I'll be closing it
up tomorrow after lunch, so if you want to send a donation in and get
a raffle ticket, now's the time.  I plan on driving over to Pipe &
Pint tomorrow afternoon to make a little video of the prize drawing,
so expect some silliness.  The good news is on two fronts - One, it's
been very successful and has made a big difference for the friend on
question.  He's got a warm home through Christmas now, at least, and I
send my sincerest thanks to everyone of you who took part in this.
Secondly, Pipe & Pint is going to be putting in some extra raffle
prizes!  Nothing major, don't expect Dunhills or anything, I expect it
will mainly be tobacco samplers, maybe a tamper or two, and so forth,
but still, more prizes = more chances to win something for everyone
who gave a little, and that's always good.

Meanwhile in the Talbert workshop, there is a LOT of stem material
plate casting going on...

Thanks everyone for your time and your help with this fundraiser!
I'll send more news if anything changes.