Talbert Pipes- The Fundraiser raffle winners

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri Nov 14 20:42:58 EST 2014

As threatened, I went by Pipe & Pint this afternoon and, with Emily as
our faithful cameraperson, Pete Pike and I made a video of the raffle
drawing for everyone who helped out with our fundraiser this week.
Pipe & Pint pitched in with a pipe stand, a valet, and some tins of
good tobacco as secondary prizes to the Ligne Bretagne Dublin that was
the main prize.  If you want to see if you've won something, or if you
just want to see me being a doof, here are the videos...

Part one includes a big Thank You from the young fellow we did all
this for, and general goofing around, plus the drawings for all the
Pipe & Pint prizes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBOvEcnZmR0&feature=youtu.be

Part two is the drawing for the Ligne Bretagne that was the main prize:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBDUiTTeIH0&feature=youtu.be

Emily and I will get everything boxed up and ready to go over the
weekend, and the prizes will all ship out Monday.  Thanks, once more,
very much to all of you who helped out with this!