Talbert Pipes- Closing out the Ligne Bretagne poker shapes

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri Jan 23 22:57:19 EST 2015

Good evening all!  One of the most popular Ligne Bretagne shapes ever
has been our straight poker. It's one of the larger bowl sizes and
over the years, we've been fortunate enough to sell every one we've
made. Alas, all good things come to an end. I haven't made any in a
couple of years at least, as I thought we'd already run out of
stummels. However, Emily went searching and managed to find one
remaining bag of seven stummels left. One has already sold so six are
left, three of which are now posted to the site and the other three
are earmarked for something more unusual, possibly (They may end up
being finished as they are or heavily modified, I haven't decided
yet). Annnd... That will be it. When these three sell and I finish up
the last three, that will be the end of the Ligne Bretagne poker
shape, at least among the standard-line non-Collectors, assuming that
I don't find another cache of them buried at the bottom of a crate
full of billiards or something.

Here are the next-to-last three:

I'm not even sure if the last few are viable so these may be the last
ones forever, I'll just have to see how it goes.  As always, thanks
very much for your time, and I hope everyone has gotten a good start
on a great weekend!