Talbert Pipes- Many new pipes and something odd

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Apr 23 15:29:51 EDT 2015

Hello all!  Here's a little afternoon update for you.  I've just
posted a bunch of new Ligne Bretagnes to the site - Bulldogs, apples,
and a Duke - and also a really unusual Morta Collector.  It's
considerably more complex, considerably weirder, and yes, more
expensive, than the previous ones, but I basically made it strictly
for fun last weekend and want to keep it myself.  So, if it doesn't
sell quickly, hah!  Expect it to quietly disappear from the catalog
page and into my own collection :D  But regardless, the pics and info
about the construction of the thing will likely be interesting to
anyone who's intrigued by unusual pipe designs.

You can see them all here:

That's it for now.  Thanks very much for your time, and I hope
everyone is having a pleasant Spring!