Talbert Pipes- Happy Saturday night! and new pipes to enjoy it with!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sat May 9 22:05:21 EDT 2015

Hello all!  I hope everyone out there is having a fun weekend and an
enjoyable Saturday night.  We've been working away in the atelier this
week, and I've just posted some new pipes to the site.  In total, there are
five Ligne Bretagnes in varying shapes (Bulldogs, apples, panels, tending
toward larger bowls) available and one new Morta Collector, of the Breton
Morta stock that I'm gradually using up.  You can see them all here:

That's it for now.  I hope everyone had fun at the Chicago show who went.
Thank you all very much for your time, and for your interest in our work!

​