Talbert Pipes- Three new Morta Collectors posted

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue May 19 23:02:21 EDT 2015

Good evening all!  Well, evening where I am, at any rate...  I write with a
very quick site update - I've just posted three new Morta Collectors to the
catalog:

They're all the slim, long-stemmed styles that have been so popular, with
varying bowl designs.  I've taken a huge bite out of our remaining stock of
the smaller blocks by drilling ten blocks over the weekend, so I'll be
posting more of these over the next week or two as I finish them.  As
always, thanks very much for your time, and for your interest in our work!

​