Talbert Pipes- Back in briar!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Jun 2 20:32:40 EDT 2015

Good evening all!  I write with news of a small site update.  After what
feels like a very long stretch of working on nothing but mortas, I'm now
back happily playing with briar again, and for the first briar update I
have some new Fat Dwarves, one a beautifully quirky stubby smooth and the
other an expansion-chamber piece.  Also new is a HUGE handmade Ligne
Bretagne Collector, a giant-sized poker that should serve equally well as
all-evening smoker or home defense weapon.  You can have a look at them
here:

That's it for the moment.  Thanks very much for your time and interest, and
I hope everyone's having a nice June so far!