Talbert Pipes- Panel Madness

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Jun 8 21:59:24 EDT 2015

Evening, everyone!  I write with news that I've just posted six new Ligne
Bretagnes to the site, all of which are panels in varying shapes and
finishes including three new Fat Dwarfs.  There actually wasn't any method
to this particular bit of madness - I hadn't planned for everything to be
panels of some sort, that was just the luck of which pipes ended up being
finished first.  Some lovely and unusual stuff, though, including a couple
of natural unfinished blasts as well.  Here's the link:

In other news, in case anyone's missed the previous announcement, we have
an Instagram account now!  I've spent the past week or so filling it up
with shots of pipes in progress, workshop tools, previews of finished work,
and so forth.  The reception so far has been excellent and if you're one of
those Instagram folks, give us a follow!

https://instagram.com/talbertpipes/

That's it for the moment.  I hope everyone's having a marvelous June so
far!  For my part, I've just gotten excused from jury duty, so my month got
10X better just tonight! :D
Thanks much, folks, and see you next update!