Talbert Pipes- AMA on Reddit

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Jun 10 15:36:11 EDT 2015

Hello, everyone on our notice list!  Sorry to follow up so soon after our
last email notice (There are still three new Ligne Bretagnes available, for
all you folks who don't bother checking the site if you miss out on the
first day, assuming that everything will be sold out -
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagne.shtml )  FWIW, I will be doing an
AMA on Reddit tomorrow afternoon, should anyone want to stop in:

http://www.reddit.com/r/PipeTobacco/comments/39apcu/ama_with_trever_talbert/

I have no idea what it will be like, and we'll see how long my patience
holds out, but I'm hoping it will be fun.  Pop by and say hello if you have
a chance!