Talbert Pipes- A small but cool update

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Jun 24 15:21:40 EDT 2015

A small update today but a fun one - I've just posted a rare grade 5 Ligne
Bretagne to the catalog, alongside the last Fat Dwarf for a while and the
first of a new series of deep-bent churchwardens with larger bowls than the
usual Ligne Bretagne.  Check them out here:

There are three more similar churchwardens to that one in the process of
being finished right now, so if anyone wants it but misses it, there will
be more.

As always, thanks very much for your time!  I hope everyone is staying cool
out there - Our week here is 96 degrees every day, gack.  I'm glad we have
a lot of workshop fans...