Talbert Pipes- Many more churchwardens plus one stunning bulldog

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Jun 30 20:35:34 EDT 2015

Hello all!  I hope everyone is having a great summer so far.  Ours has
alternated between hurricane-like thunderstorms and pouring rain, and
entire weeks of 96+ degree temps.  Gotta love life in the south...  In any
event, I'm back with more new pipes posted.  We've just finished up all the
Ligne Bretagne churchwardens we had in process, and they're all posted now
to the site.  Also among them is a fairly spectacular bulldog that got
featured on our Instagram page - The stain on it is so intense, it's truly
something to see.  You can see all the new pipes here:

That's it for the moment.  I hope our American friends are gearing up for a
happy (and explosive) July 4th - I'm sure our neighborhood will put on a
nice fireworks show this year as usual.  Thanks very much for your time,
and for your support of our work!