Talbert Pipes- New Goblins and new Bulldogs

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Jul 8 22:18:47 EDT 2015

Good evening (or morning, as the case may be), everyone!  Goblin summer is
carrying along nicely, here - I've just posted two more new Goblins to the
catalog here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/goblins.shtml

Also, for those of a more classical disposition, I've posted three new
Ligne Bretagne bulldogs here, to join the single remaining churchwarden
from our churchwarden production run:

That's it for the moment.  Thanks very much for your time!  And if you're
in North Carolina... Stay away from the sharks, for Pete's sake!  (Curious
folk can google, if they dare...)