Talbert Pipes- Four more new Ligne Bretagnes to kick off Autumn

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sun Sep 6 17:48:01 EDT 2015

Hello all!  I hope everyone here in the US is having a great Labor Day
weekend.  I'm working, but not for much longer - I've just posted four more
new Ligne Bretagnes to kick off the Autumn here, and then it will be time
to give my wife her birthday dinner.  The new pipes are a nice mix -
Another of the popular blact & tan Cuttys, a couple of apples, and a nice
sandblasted Liverpool.  One of the apples is one that I moved to our own
site catalog from the Etsy shop, as I continue to fiddle around with what
sells best from each catalog.  The nice thing is that our site accommodates
more photos, so I can better show off the pipe's features.  You can see all
the new ones here:

It's worth noting that tomorrow is a postal holiday, so anything that sells
won't ship until Tuesday.
That's all for now.  Happy Labor Day weekend, everybody!