Talbert Pipes- New Goblins! New Ligne Bretagnes! All this and MORE!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Sep 14 14:43:18 EDT 2015

Happy Halloween season, all!  Yes, yes, I know it's still September, but if
the Halloween stuff is out in the stores already, I can start making
Goblins and watching monster movies.  (Though I would be a lot happier if
the Halloween stuff wasn't already in the stores now just so retailers
could start putting out all the Christmas stuff in middle October...)  I've
got a bunch of new stuff for today, so let's start form smallest and go up
from there.

First up, we've posted four more new briar fridge magnets to our Etsy store:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LigneBretagne

These have turned out to be both fun to make and easy to sell via Etsy,
which automates enough of the process that it's actually feasible for us to
sell small $14-ish items like this (An amount that wouldn't even cover
photography and web page writing and shipping time for something posted to
my own site).  We produce SO much waste in terms of rejected stummels and
briar block off-cuts that it's nice to be able to turn some of it into fun
and entertaining products, and these little fridge magnets even offer
something of an education in briar, as well.

** It's also VERY worth mentioning that our Etsy shop now takes payment by
Paypal, meaning you don't have to have an Etsy account to buy from there -
Just purchase as you would from our own site.

Next up, there are three new sandblasted Ligne Bretagne Dublins on the LB
catalog page:

They're the classical part of this update.  And, now that the classical and
the oddball bits are out of the way, the OTHER site update is the addition
of two new Goblins:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/goblins.shtml

Hey, it's seasonal, you knew that Goblins would be coming! :D  And look for
more over the next several weeks.  Although, updates may be sporadic -
We've got company coming later this month and that will probably knock a
hole in our production schedule.  We'll see how it goes.  I'd love to have
the time and money to make at least one Talbert Halloween pipe in October,
but it remains to be seen if circumstances will allow for that or not.
Either way, expect more Goblins!

That's all for now.  Thanks, as always, for your time, your support, and
your interest in our work!