Talbert Pipes- Small update for a rainy afternoon

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sat Oct 10 15:09:45 EDT 2015

Hello all!  Well, after what seemed like three straight weeks of
hurricane-induced rain, we had a nice sunny week this week but now it's
back to overcast murk again.  This is not being a proper NC autumn at
all...  BUT, at least there are new pipes!  Just a couple, though, it's
been a somewhat slow and distracted week, as we're doing a lot of
accumulated workshop maintenance at the moment.  First up, there's one
beautiful smooth, unstained Ligne Bretagne Prince available here:

And also, a short, fat, chunky, weirdly sandblasted tree-trunk of a Goblin
poker-thing here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/goblins.shtml

That's it for the moment, though I hope something new available soon, once
we've gotten some more workshop stuff done.  One thing to keep in mind is
that Monday is a postal holiday, so any pipes that sell won't be able to
ship out till Tuesday.  That's it for the moment - As always, thanks very
much for your time!