Talbert Pipes- New pipes, finally!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Oct 21 22:45:11 EDT 2015

Hello all!  It's been a while.  Emily and I took a week off to go camping
in the mountains last week, to enjoy the gorgeous NC autumn, but then had
our vacation cut slightly short by the news that Em's mom had fallen and
broken her arm.  So, it's been a rather distracting couple of weeks here!
That means this isn't as big of a site update as I'd hoped, but we did at
least manage to provide some excellent quality, if not quantity - Two new
grade 4 smooth Ligne Bretagnes and one large-size smooth natural Ligne
Bretagne Collector, in a most unusual paneled shape:

That's it for the moment, but at least it gets us back to work, and any of
these three would make terrific holiday gifts if anyone is already doing
their seasonal shopping.  It's worth noting, though, that this LB Collector
is the second in a little project I've started, where I'm doing larger,
rather more dramatic handmade renditions of the standard-line Ligne
Bretagne shapes.  I'm hoping it will give fans of the brand's aesthetics a
little something larger to choose from, even though the pipes will be
coming at a somewhat higher cost, being individually handmade instead of
factory-produced.  I'll be curious to see if and how well they sell, and
what sort of demand there might be... I'm already thinking about an
ODA-sized version of the Fat Dwarf shape...

Well, that's it for now.  I hope everyone is having a great October with
lots of leaf color and Halloween goodness!  Have fun trick-or-treating,
folks, and as always, thanks very much for your time and for your interest
in our work!