Talbert Pipes- Don't go to bed yet! Goblin is here...

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Oct 27 22:44:01 EDT 2015

Hello all!  Em and I have been busy as crazy cats since we got back from
our vacation - Me in the workshop, and her tending to her injured  mom.
The good news is, her mom is healing up fine, and now feels good enough to
be grouchy about having to have her arm in a sling for another four weeks!
In the meantime, I've got our first big update since we got back - There's
a new Goblin, a new LB Collector, and a couple of new Cuttys, plus a smooth
panel also available.

Voila, the Goblin of the week before Halloween:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/goblins.shtml

And here are all the new Ligne Bretagnes, including that beautiful
sandblasted Collector:

That's it for the moment, though I hope we can get some fun new stuff into
our Etsy shop soon, and I'd love to have another Goblin ready by Halloween,
but we'll see how the time goes...

In the meantime, thanks very much, everyone, for your time and for your
interest in our work!