Talbert Pipes- New Goblin! New Ligne Bretagnes!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Nov 9 18:11:59 EST 2015

Hello all!  I write with the latest site update.  I've had a busy weekend
and the good news is that there's a nice selection of new pipes on the
site.  First up, three new Ligne Bretagnes, including a Fat Dwarf, a
natural bulldog blast, and a cool blasted Dublin with some neat banding
work.  See them here:

Also, there's a new Goblin!  It's a bit bigger and fancier than the last
few, and is quite a lovely pitcher plant design...

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/goblins.shtml

That's it for now!  Oddly enough, I got a call today from the Time Warner
reps for cable TV show "Made in Carolina", who want to do a show on us, so
the Talbert pipemaking workshop may turn up on the telly at some point if
schedules permit (They wanted to do the interview a day from now, to which
I was like, "Bwa ha ha ha!  Call me in January, maybe...")  Probably passed
up my chance for "fame and stardom", there, but I can't say I'm any less
content.

I hope everyone is having a marvelously nice November and Autumn season.
As always, thanks very much for your time, and for your enthusiasm in our
work!