Talbert Pipes- A small update - Finishing up the last Poker Duke/Dons

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sun Nov 15 17:25:48 EST 2015

Hello to all, or, I should say "Bonjour", given the horrific events of this
weekend.  My wife and I sat down for dinner on Friday evening and turned on
France24 on our Roku, only to get the live reporting of events as they
unfolded over our meal.  Gah.  Our sympathies go out to everyone who may
have been injured or lost friends or loved ones in this attack.
Fortunately, Facebook put up a "Safe" page quickly where French friends
could check in and mark themselves OK, so we stayed glued to that Friday
night and Saturday morning hoping we would not see any of the FdP folks in
risk.  What a disaster.

It seems a bit strange to be posting a commercial site update so soon, but
at the same time, I found it very inspiring seeing all the Paris businesses
open back up the day after - Bon courage, as they say!  In that spirit, I
bring you a small site update.  Normally I would not send out an email
notice just for two Ligne Bretagnes, but these are the last of their shape
that will be made, so I felt it was something of a special occasion in case
anyone on our email list wanted to grab one before they were all gone.
These two black Dons mark the end of the Ligne Bretagne pokers, except for
future handmade Collectors.  If you've ever wanted one, grab one now!

Thanks very much for your time and your business, and all our best wishes
and sympathies go out to the people of Paris at this difficult time.