Talbert Pipes- News + New ODA Ligne Bretagne Collector Poker

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Nov 19 21:28:33 EST 2015

Hello all!  Those of you who are friends with me on Facebook already know
this, but the night before last we suffered a surprise problem as my iMac
(Which I do all of our website work on) completely died.  It had been
misbehaving for a few days prior, and I'm thinking it's got a dead
motherboard... which is not a cheap fix on a Mac, or any computer really.
This has left us quite a bit in the lurch as we've got no easy way to
process photos and get them on the website to make money.  I've spent all
of the last two days setting up a spare Windows 7 computer we had here, and
now finally have it more or less limping along and able to at least handle
basic website updating.  (This has forced me to re-learn how to use Gimp,
Kompozer, Coffeecup, Filezilla, etc)

The gist of all this is that everyone should expect our site updates to be
even more sporadic than usual, and probably to look slightly different,
since I'm working with a different graphics program, the fonts are all a
little different, etc.  Annoying, but such is life.  This is the first time
I've used Windows since 2003-ish, so there's a bit of an adjustment curve
there, too.

Now, all that said, I wanted to go ahead and post this one pipe for the
simple reason that I don't know when I'll have a full, "real" site update
ready given current events, and it doesn't need to just sit here for
however long this adjustment process takes.  So, if anyone has been wanting
a seriously large, massive, thick-walled monster of a sandblasted poker,
here's your pipe!

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagne-catalog/15C38lb.shtml

I hope everyone is having a decent start to their holiday season, but
special thoughts go out to everyone in France now, still struggling their
way through this recent horrific event.  Stay safe, everybody!
Happy smoking,