Talbert Pipes- New Talbert Holiday Egg

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Nov 25 16:36:31 EST 2015

Hello all!  I hope everyone's getting well into the holiday spirit at this
point, and an early Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the states!  I am
still struggling along with the "emergency computer", but thankfully I have
a new Mac on the way next week.  Till then, expect any updates to continue
to be slow, sporadic, and possibly odd looking as I grapple with unfamiliar
programs.  For now, I wanted to send out a quick notice that there was a
new Talbert Briar on the site, a deep-blasted holiday egg shape with a
custom-blended resin stem and more.  See it here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert-catalog/1504t.shtml

I was startled to realize this was only the fourth Talbert I've made this
year!  2015 Talberts are going to be a serious rarity among collectors
someday, methinks...

That's it for now, but with the family coming to visit tomorrow and more
holiday stuff happening after, I'm not sure when the next proper update
will be and I didn't want this pipe to just sit around here till then.  As
always, thanks very much for your time and your interest in our work, and
Happy Turkey Day, everyone!

​