Talbert Pipes- Talbert Volcano for Christmas!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Dec 1 16:27:07 EST 2015

Hello all!  I hope everyone's having a nice start to December.  I've
got my simple little Charlie Brown tree plugged in, which is doing
good for me so far...!  I write with news that there's a new Talbert
Briar up on the site.  Like I said in the last update, 2015 has seen a
virtual disappearance of Talbert Briars - This is only the fifth one
this year.  I'm going to try to correct that at least a little, but
working on more in December, but given how busy I usually am at this
time of year (My wife can't help out in the shop as much due to her
busy holiday concert schedule), I'm not too sure how many more I'll be
able to finish.  Here's the latest, a sandblasted ring grain freehand
Volcano with a brass & morta band decor:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert-catalog/1505t.shtml

I'll probably send updates with each pipe I finish for now, since I
know folks are doing their holiday shopping and the sooner I can get
pipes available online the better, rather than waiting a week or so to
get several all ready to post at once.

That's all the news for the moment.  Thanks for your time, and stay
safe in the holiday frenzy! :D

PS - For those who might be local to us and interested, one of my
wife's holiday musical performances will be at the Winston-Salem
Reynolda House's "1917 Christmas" this coming Saturday evening.  The
entire mansion will be decorated 1917 style, with walking tours to
explain how the holiday was celebrated at the time, how the gifts were
chosen and wrapped, what decorations were used, etc.  Think "Downton
Abbey Christmas" in NC.  Emily's Renaissance music group will be
providing accompaniment live music on recorders and other wood
instruments.  Stop in and see it if you have the chance!
http://www.reynoldahouse.org/calendar/event/tours-a-1917-christmas-1