Talbert Pipes- Holiday site update

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sat Dec 5 23:23:31 EST 2015

Hello everyone!  I write with a variety of good news - I'm working on
a new Mac now, so my office computer woes have been settled and I can
actually get back into the workshop and make some inventory again,
finally.  On top of this, I've been reconditioning and fixing our
sandblaster's air valve, which was constricting the flow too much -
Look for sandblasts to improve a bit starting with these new pipes.  I
realized that between the computer mess, the family health issues, and
Emily's December concert schedule, there was just no way I'd get a set
of Talbert Yule pipes done this year.  It's kind of a bummer, since
I've done a set of Yule Pipes nearly every year since I first went
fulltime in '98, but alas, better to retain my sanity than try to fit
a complex project like that into this month.  Instead, I'm making a
bunch of fun, "Christmas-ey" pipes... Pipes that generally sync with
the holiday theme, in color or style or both.  No major project of it,
just some random fun.  The first two products of this are now posted,
a pair of sandblasted Ligne Bretagne bulldogs, one of which is a
long-stemmed 'Bing' in style...

Those two join the Talbert Briar Volcano freehand I posted sometime
during the insanity of last week:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

I'm halfway tempted to go back and take all the pictures again, now
that I'm back to using the familiar Photoshop for cropping and color
fixing.

That's it for the moment but look for more "generally seasonal" pipes
and accessories to be posted soon - It's a lot more fun to be back in
the workshop than struggling with computer nonsense in the office.  I
hope everyone is having a fun holiday season, and thank you all very
much for your time and for your support of our work through all these
years!